Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 - Lazy Day

Well, we had a houseful of teenage boys again. And while I purchased groceries for dinner, I was pretty sure that I didn't have enough to feed all of them. So hubby stopped by the pizza place and got 4 $5 pizzas to appease them.

I ate cheese pizza.

There. I did. No meat, but no veggies either. And I ate it for breakfast this morning. Around 10. And I didn't even weigh myself. Because I figure that even though vegetarian eating (for me) is a way to lose weight, it is also a lifestyle change, and I didn't eat meat. Which is enough, for now.

And I am cooking tonight. Veggie Burgers Stroganoff.

And speaking of meat replacements, I did buy some Morningstar Italian Sausage. I was disappointed. Which isn't to say I won't keep trying, because I will. But with a different brand. A trip to Whole Foods is in order, I think...it's just that it is some 60 miles away. But it will happen.

Sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment