Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 27 - I'm Too Tired to Really Cook Enchiladas

This isn't what we had for dinner last night (well, one of us did). We had leftovers. We had lots of Mac N Cheese N Cauliflower leftover as well as lots of that Awesome Mushroom Pasta. I did make this earlier in the week, but it is almost so easy that you don't really need a recipe.

But I will give you one anyway.

And before you tell me how unhealthy frozen burritos are, I already know. But that doesn't mean I don't still have them in my freezer. I do--it fills in when I haven't had enough energy to make my own (which I do like to do, and I will share my recipe for that the next time I make them, I promise).

Too Tired to Really Cook Enchiladas
  • 1 pkg of 8-10 bean burritos
  • 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce (red or green--I prefer green, but I actually made this one with the red)
  • 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded cheese of your choice (I used a four-cheese Mexican blend)
  • 1 large can refried beans
  1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. 
  2. Place frozen burritos over beans. Cover with enchilada sauce.
  3. Sprinkle cheese over enchilada sauce.
  4. Cook in oven 45-60 minutes (or until burritos are heated through). VoilĂ !
Sorry ! No picture. That's how tired I really was...

No comments:

Post a Comment