Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61 - Weigh In

183.6

I am thinking the plateau has passed for now. And I am so excited that this experiment is helping my health!

Note to people thinking about going veg to lose weight: Make sure you don't each much dairy (especially cheese!)...dairy will keep the weight on, and there are other ways to get your calcium.

On that note, I haven't stopped dairy, but I have cut back tremendously. I've never been a big cheese fan (except for that time when my blood iron was so low I almost died, and my body was trying to get protein fast, but which probably only barely kept me alive and caused me to gain 20 lbs in 2 months!). Milk has really been the hardest thing for me, because I love it in cereal. But I've switched to almond milk and it works awesome in cereal. I haven't really been drinking milk (except in cereal) for a long time--my drink of choice has been water for many, many years. But still...it is amazing what milk is in. So, what I'm saying is--just cut back. Your body will thank you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment