Peach and Corn Salad
- kernels from 2 cobs of corn (or about 2 cups), cooked
- 2 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- juice from 1 lime (about 2 tbsp)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
Roasted peaches are so easy and so yummy. And since I have an abundance of peaches, there will probably be a fair amount of peach recipes. :)
- 1 peach per person, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt OR ricotta
- honey to taste
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place peach halves, skin side down, in an oiled baking pan. Roast in oven 20 minutes, or until peaches are cooked through but still retain their shape.
Mix yogurt or ricotta with almond extract and honey to taste. Serve with roasted peaches.
Variation: serve with a scoop of your favorite flavor ice cream (vanilla is yummy, and it starts to melt over the peaches. Sooooo yummy!)